Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Forever Young

I love my age. Eighteen. Soon to be nineteen. It's great. It's the time where adulthood starts to set in, but the winsome youth inside me still thrives. And I hope it always will. My parents have always told me I'm such a kid at heart :)

I love learning to figure things out on my own. Making decisions. Getting to vote. Work part time. Oh yes, and drinking coffee just like a grown up!

 Ahh, eighteen. My favorite age so far.

Maybe one day that will change, but I'm totally enjoying right now.

 College, career choice, earning money, being involved in ministry, being part of weddings, shopping for my own groceries, getting my first gym membership, going out with friends, growing my taste in music and books... I love it.

Then again, maybe my age when a cure for diabetes is discovered will become my new fav ;)

All in good time.

 Shane and Laura's wedding day! What a blast that was!


 Aimee and I showing off our rapping skills with a song about the story of Shane and Laura :) will never forget that!


The beach trip for both of my sister's sweet 16! Love them all!

Truth Matters Outreach group, we appreciate your prayers!
 

 I will never be the same because of what I have learned from this book. Totally worth reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment